Team Trinity: join the team, change the odds
Team Trinity is the athletic arm of the Trinity Boston Foundation. The team raises funds through cycling and running events to support Trinity Boston Foundation’s youth development programs that help change the odds for Boston’s under-served young people.
Team Trinity’s events:
Rodman Ride for Kids – Saturday, September 23, 2017
Trinity Boston Foundation partners with Rodman Ride for Kids – the number-one single-day athletic fundraiser in the nation supporting at-risk kids. As one of 50 Rodman-affiliated organizations, Trinity Boston Foundation joins forces with hundreds of staff and volunteers serving at-risk youth in Massachusetts.
You can join Team Trinity in 2017 in any of the following ways:
- Register as an Individual Rider – commit to raising $1,500, train with Team Trinity, and ride 25, 50 or 100 miles with your teammates on Ride day. Registration will open in February 2017.
- Create a family, neighborhood, corporate or club team – All train, ride, and fundraise around a team goal, or designate just one rider to ride while other members rally support.
- Sponsor a Youth Rider – Youth from Trinity Boston Foundation’s programs ride alongside their mentors and teammates. Help them reach their fundraising goals!
- Volunteer on Ride day – Help set up for the ride, keep a safe riding course, hand out water, or cheer on each finisher!
- Donate your bike – Enable more youth and adults to ride by offering a bike, helmet, or even a bike lock for our training rides.
- Register as a Virtual Rider –Support Team Trinity in the Ride without the obligation of training or attending race day. All you have to do is sign up and commit to raising $750 and you’ll receive a t-shirt when you reach your goal. No saddle sores for you!
Learn more or sign up for the Rodman Ride today at www.trinity.kintera.org/ride
BAA Half Marathon
Every year, 25 youth and adults in Sole Train – Young Soles and Old Soles – participate in the BAA half-marathon to raise funds for Sole Train: Boston Runs Together. For many Young Soles, this is the longest race they have ever run. There are a limited number of spots available for community members to join Sole Train in the half-marathon. If would like to help the team reach their fundraising goals, please check out their fundraising pages.
Boston Marathon – Monday, April 17, 2017
We are thrilled to share that Trinity Boston Foundation has been selected as an official B.A.A. Boston Marathon Charity!
Are you passionate about running and are motivated to support the city’s most vibrant communities – its youth? If yes, apply to become a member of Team Trinity!
Not only will you have the opportunity to run the historic Boston Marathon, your fundraising support will strengthen Trinity Boston Foundation’s youth development programs that help change the odds for Boston’s young people.
We are currently seeking 10 community members to join our team. Click here to download our application.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Trinity is always seeking the generosity of corporate sponsors or volunteer athletes. For more information on how corporations and community enthusiasts can join Team Trinity, please contact Erin Truex, 617.536.0944